For this episode, we bring you the recording of an important event: Congress Under the Gun: Federal Legislation and the Fight Against Gun Violence. By The Rivers hosted this round table discussion on August 17, 2016. It was coordinated by Protect Minnesota, a local organization which works to prevent gun violence as part of the national effort known as DisarmHate
- United States Congresswoman Betty McCollum
- Minnesota State Representative Dan Schoen
- John Finnegan, Jr., PhD, Dean, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Joan Peterson, Associate Chair of Protect Minnesota and Brady Campaign board member
- The Rev. Nancy Nord Bence, Executive Director Protect Minnesota (Facilitator)
Protect Minnesota <protectmn.org>
Patreon: Please support this podcast by visiting <patreon.com/bytherivers> and donating.
You can share feedback on this episode on Twitter @by_the_rivers or #BTRpodcast, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome audio and written comments.
Past episodes are available on:
By The Rivers website <bytherivers.org/podcast/>