Premarital Counseling & Relationship Tune Up
We are available for premarital counseling with trained facilitatosr using the Prepare/Enrich program. All couples are welcome: multi-faith, GLBTQ, agnostic, second or already married.
You can contact us to set up a free meeting to discuss this program, no matter what stage of a relationship you are in.
What is Prepare/Enrich?
This extensive series of questions is a customized couple assessment. Completed online, it identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and premarital education. (It is also used for marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement.) Based on your personalized assessment results, we will meet with you 4-6 times where we will discuss and understand your results, work on relationship skills, and review the values that support a strong and lasting relationship.
How much does it cost?
- $500 for 4 sessions, each lasting 60 to 90 min. This includes the online evaluation cost, printed copies of all results, worksheets and materials. Can be paid in installments.
What are the major goals of the Prepare/Enrich Program?
There are several goals of the Prepare/Enrich Program. In order to achieve these goals there are exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills. The program helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
What relationship areas are assessed by the Inventory?
- 12 Relationship Scales — communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales — based on the Circumplex Model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
- 30 Customized Scales
Who uses Prepare/Enrich?
The inventory has been utilized by over 100,000 trained clergy members, professional counselors, mentors, and marriage educators throughout the U.S. Over 3 million couples have taken a Prepare/Enrich inventory and worked through their results under the guidance of a trained facilitator.